DON'T FOLLOW ME...
... ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK OR MY BLOG.
I DON’T WANT YOU TO Follow me…
Instead, I’D LIKE YOU TO go with me.
I’m a blogger on a mission…
And on Family Matters with Amber my mission is to help parents be successful and enjoy parenting, while bringing up the healthiest happiest kids they can.
I’m not selling anything except ideas, encouragement and smiles.
I’m not an expert on anything; only my own experience as a parent.
I am from a divorced, dysfunctional family. I'm divorced myself, and almost remarried with three children.
I am working hard trying to reverse the mistakes my family made with me, as well as the ones I made with myself... in hopes to help my children enjoy life more.
Life has its doozies and I have always seemed to end up with most of them; but somehow, most days I still end up happier than I was the day before, so I figure, why not share...
If you know a Family who would benefit from reading Family Matters with Amber, please share me!
I hope to reach as many Families as I can, so thank you in advance for sharing me and my goal.
Please forward my blog link to a Family today!
And in case you haven’t had much time to spend on Family Matters with Amber, here is a map of tools:
- Subscribe- to button: get an email notification of my most recent post and not have to wait for me to post link on Facebook and/or get updates on comments made on the post.
- Post a comment at the end of any blog
- Link any particular post to one of your social media sites like Facebook or Twitter
- Learn more about me by reading my bio and mission statement
- My email address: for use to ask questions privately, give me suggestions and/or offer helpful feedbck
- Top 40 Best Selling Children's Books (categorized in drop-down box ages 2-12)
- Books that have helped our family
- News Herald.com Headlines and access to their online News Paper Northeaster Ohio news and sports
- Search within the blog by topic in the search bar below the News Herald on lower right
- Search the archives of Family Matters (average of 3 per week is archived by month/week)
- A list of links to Blogs I’m Following (for dads see Tony Dungy)
- A link to my Yellow Inspiration blog (a place for motivation and laughs)
· If there is a tool(s) on this list that you have not yet utilized, please do so and let me know what you think.
‘The Best Thing I’ll Ever Do in Life is Be the Best Parent I Can.’