April Fool's Pranks for the Family
|Can be found on ebay.com|
Last year I posted some really funny April Fool's jokes and I received tons of positive feedback by parents!
This year, I'm doing it again.
I have scoured around for the best April Fool's jokes for parents to play on their little (or big) angels.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Tell your Teen the legal driving age has been lowered
2. Hit the sock drawer. Use large safety pins to string together several pairs of socks. When your son or daughter goes to retrieve their socks in the morning they’ll get more than they bargained for; from The Parenting Corner
3. What's That in Your Apple? For a fruity April Fool's practical joke, get a few gummy worms and carefully poke them into fresh fruit, particularly apples. Give mom or dad a wormy apple for lunch and leave a few apples on the table for friends and family members to snack on. More from where this came from.4. Got (Blue) Milk?
Put a few drops of food coloring in a pitcher of milk (choose your kid's fave shade). Make sure she's watching when you nonchalantly fix her morning bowl of cereal! See more.
5. I love this one: Taxing Allowance . Without laughing, present the kids with an official letter (from the Internal Prank Service!) stating their allowance is being taxed. Wait for the shock to register on their faces, then say, "April Fools!"
6. A Recipe They'll Love: Chicken Not Pot Pie
Have Fun This April Fool's!